Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, HSR Layout strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to National Public School, HSR Layout, is open to all children from Kindergarten, Grades 2 to 9 and 11, irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or gender. We have Montessori environments in the annexe building run by the Global Educational Consultancy Services for the promotion of Global Montessori Centre, an exclusive Montessori programme for the young children.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, HSR Layout. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available for the Montessori and Kindergarten classes. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration. The school also has the status of a minority institution.
- Applications for admission to KG II are not accepted as there is no vacancy. In other classes admission will depend upon the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents' transfer.
Admissions to Classes 2 to 9 and 11 are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/ May. Normally some classes will have no vacancies at all.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Process for Registration for Admission Click Here